“excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
Houston, United States
“excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

recent stay in this hotel was excellent. Staff was very courteous, helpful and professional, room was clean, shuttle was on time and driver was very courteous. I'll definitely be back for another stay. great value for money. Keep up the good work

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast and coffee. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Dulles.

228 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Greencastle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great location off exit 7 of the Dulles Toll road. Room was excellent and the internet was easily accessed. Full service breakfast with orders from a menu was excellent. In room coffee was, also excellent. I tend to be a coffee snob.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Beaver Falls, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and this time might have been my last, I arrived at 3pm to check in and room wasn't ready, I had to wait over an hour and when I got to my room it seemed like the rushed and didn't take time to make sure it was cleaned.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am very sorry that we did not have the jacuzzi suite you reserved ready at 3:00 pm. We accomodated a late checkout for the suite you reserved. I am glad my team was able to offer you suite to stay in while we were cleaning your room. I hope to see you on your next visit.
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great Location. Staff Friendly, and hotel clean. Was out on business, weather was very miserable, but the staff was very friendly, and rooms warm and comfortable. Made to order breakfast was good, and hot.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us during the snow storm. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This hotel is very nice, modern, and comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful, and they even let me have a free Colgate toothbrush after learning that I had forgotten mine. The only issue that I ran into was with the glass shower door -- it seemed to leak excessively on the bathroom floor.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Fairfax, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently stayed here for the first time, and will be back. The bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows; I haven't slept so well in a hotel room in a long time.

The room was spotless, and ready when I checked in. They have coffee and tea in the lobby, as well as lemonade and iced tea. I wasn't sure if they had water in the morning or if it was just that the lemonade/iced tea had run out. The entire property is clean and well maintained. All hotel staff I encountered were very pleasant and anxious to please the guests.

They do have a fitness center, which I didn't use. The pool and hot tub were very nice; the hot tub was properly hot. No lifeguard is present, but the pool area doesn't suffer; somebody obviously keeps the pool and hot tub area clean. The pool towels are a decent size too, not the small ones at some hotel pools.

Internet is free and worked fine for me. Breakfast isn't included in the room (unless you have a special rate that includes breakfast). At $11.95 (as of this review) it's a good deal -- fruits, muffins, breads/bagels, oatmeal, juices. They'll also cook you eggs/omelets to order and, I believe, pancakes. The waiters at breakfast were very good -- gave you plenty of attention without overdoing it. I didn't eat dinner at the hotel restaurant so I can't speak to their dinner service. I believe there are several restaurants within a short drive (as well as a grocery store a few miles away) but I brought dinner with me.

I did have a few housekeeping issues which I did report to the manager after my stay. She responded within a couple hours, and on a weekend -- which really impressed me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. Please come back and see us next time you are in the area.
Porto Alegre, RS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The hotel is ok. Nothing special, just another Garden Inn.. the price you pay is about the same as what you get. I had problems with the shuttle to the airport, delayed and almost missed my flight. By the way, it takes a while to get there from the airport..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am sorry for the shuttle delay to the airport you experienced. Please come back and see us next time you are in the area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!