“Hilton Garden Inn -- Dulles North” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
Charlotte, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn -- Dulles North”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Extremely clean and well managed establishment. Easy on and off access from interstate. Not far from Dulles Airport, but far enough away to avoid congestion. Currently located in an area that is under development, so it is very quite. Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. Please come back and see us next time you are in the area.

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Carrollton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Overall this hotel is decent. However, cleanliness of the shower floor left a lot to be desired. Also, the mattress was like sleeping on concrete. Our room was on ground floor near lobby, lots of noise in hallway till at least 1 am. Upper floors would probably be a better choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Our beds are adjustable on each side that conforms to your body, gently cradling your neck, spine and legs while providing pressure-free sleep. These beds are exclusive to Hilton Garden Inn's. I will address the cleanliness of the shower with my housekeeping team. I hope you try us again and look forward to welcoming you back.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Hello I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North during Labor day long weekend. I don't know where to start, I was greeted at the desk by this wonderful lady (I forget her name) she got me all checked in and ready to go in less than 5 mins! so wonderful. Thanks to her I learned about the shuttle van service the hotels offers! The driver was this young, handsome, hispanic driver who was so nice and ohh so charming and very patient with me. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and I will definitely be back in April. Thanks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Very clean! Military member's, this hotel offers a government rate. Also, there is an indoor heated pool which I absolutely loved. Worth the price. Room was cold and room service was surprisingly bad.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We offer government rates year round. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

John was great, as was your Saturday morning desk agent. The Friday 11pm-7am shuttle driver was also very friendly and alert. Everything was very clean and updated. This hotel is an easy 15 minute shuttle ride to and from the airport. This is my second time staying at the hotel and I am sure it won't be the last!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

McAllen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great place special credit to food service director truly thinking outside the box - excellent daily special - a lot different than other hgi. Service also supported a business friendly atmosphere from a long rough air flight

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stay at this hotel about once a month when visiting family. They always have my room ready early, take into account the room requests I post on my Hilton Honors account and greet me by name with a smile when I arrive. A quiet, clean and friendly place to stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and my team always has a smile.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!