I really hate rating a hotel in favorite chain so poor. The hotel is under going a lobby facelift which has nothing to do with the poor rating. I booked a mini suite, I settled down to cruise the internet and watch a little TV. The couch and chair were so uncomfortable that I could only stand it for 10 minutes. Knowing that they were doing some remodeling, I called down and asked if they had some newer rooms - no they are only reprinting some of the furniture - you mean they are actually keep this stuff?? Does anyone actually try to sit on the furniture they buy before making the decision? The bed had the poorly functioning air mattress. I came back from dinner, looking forward to new cookies that Garden Inns are now offering - no cookies, they stopped serving them a month ago. Should have stayed at the ALoft next door
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn