“Excellent stay as always” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Jacksonville, FL, United States
“Excellent stay as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stay at this Hilton Garden on a regular basis to visit family in the DC area. We've always had excellent experience. The rooms are comfortable, the staff are friendly and helpful, the breakfast buffet is delicious, and the location close to Dulles is very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We come here each visit to see family. Out first visit was at the Aloft next door. And it was our last. Very cheaply built and extremely loud due to paper thin walls. We like everything about our stay at the Hilton. See you next time.

• Stayed September 2013
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The staff at this hotel was awesome and are customer oriented all the way. If your looking for a really nice place to stay in Ashford, VA this is the place. I stay in Hilton's weekly(50weeks) and this is rank in my top 3 to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stays.
Spotsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very pleasant stay. We were staying for our son's wedding and it was a wonderful experience. We had several friends and family members with us and we enjoyed the entire weekend. I really don't have anything else to write but it keeps coming back to this screen. I have said all I need to say.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Smith Mountain Lake, VA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel, rooms, facilities were clean and comfortable. The front desk staff efficient and friendly. Our only problem was that, after being told that the airport shuttle was on its way, less than ten minutes from the airport, it took almost 40 minutes to arrive. Not a good feeling after a ten hour flight.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. Sometimes traffic can be heavy going to and from the airport. Thank you for your patience with our shuttle. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved the staff!!! They were very accommodating and made me feel so welcome and important!! I checked in and then dropped off my rental car The staff even picked me up at at the rental car place. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take you to the rental car center.
Beaver Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very nice Hotel, will be staying there again soon, clean, front desk people very friendly. Beds are very comfy. Nice area, lots of places to go around the area. Would recommened friends to stay. Needs more TV channels, had to go else where to watch football games and didnt get to eat there which i wanted to.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 12, 2013

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!