“Wife” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Spotsylvania, United States
“Wife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very pleasant stay. We were staying for our son's wedding and it was a wonderful experience. We had several friends and family members with us and we enjoyed the entire weekend. I really don't have anything else to write but it keeps coming back to this screen. I have said all I need to say.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Smith Mountain Lake, VA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel, rooms, facilities were clean and comfortable. The front desk staff efficient and friendly. Our only problem was that, after being told that the airport shuttle was on its way, less than ten minutes from the airport, it took almost 40 minutes to arrive. Not a good feeling after a ten hour flight.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. Sometimes traffic can be heavy going to and from the airport. Thank you for your patience with our shuttle. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved the staff!!! They were very accommodating and made me feel so welcome and important!! I checked in and then dropped off my rental car The staff even picked me up at at the rental car place. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take you to the rental car center.
Beaver Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very nice Hotel, will be staying there again soon, clean, front desk people very friendly. Beds are very comfy. Nice area, lots of places to go around the area. Would recommened friends to stay. Needs more TV channels, had to go else where to watch football games and didnt get to eat there which i wanted to.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stays.
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel was clean, had a great breakfast, and terrific staff. A great value. Plenty of restaurants close by and very close to Dulles. We will stay there again because of the staff, the bar, the location, the value, etc. Dollar for dollar you won't do better in Aushurn/Dulles area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Huntingtown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. It was very reasonably priced for what you get. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. The lobby was nice and the frontdesk staff were helpful and efficient.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable.
Delaware City, Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Checkin was fast but my room wasn't clean enough. The carpet is dirty hair in the bathroom and stain towels. The fourth floor hallway is dirty needs some vacuuming and dirty dishes and not very pleasant atmosphere. My husband and I had breakfast and waited for 10 minutes before the server approach us bad service. Pool didn't have towels at 9:00am I had to call front desk to request for one and it took 20 minutes for someone to delivered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of cleanliness and service you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. Please contact me to discuss your concerns so I can resolve them with you. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!