“Very clean, friendly hotel, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Huntingtown, Maryland
“Very clean, friendly hotel, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. It was very reasonably priced for what you get. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. The lobby was nice and the frontdesk staff were helpful and efficient.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 28, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Delaware City, Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Checkin was fast but my room wasn't clean enough. The carpet is dirty hair in the bathroom and stain towels. The fourth floor hallway is dirty needs some vacuuming and dirty dishes and not very pleasant atmosphere. My husband and I had breakfast and waited for 10 minutes before the server approach us bad service. Pool didn't have towels at 9:00am I had to call front desk to request for one and it took 20 minutes for someone to delivered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of cleanliness and service you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. Please contact me to discuss your concerns so I can resolve them with you. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you're in the Dulles, VA area, this is a fantastic hotel to stay at - Hilton Class at an affordable price! The location is also very convenient to Washington DC, making this the perfect location to view the sites of DC.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North in Ashburn, Va is a nice hotel in a nice quiet area near Dulles. It has good beds and pillows and is very clean. What makes it an outstanding hotel is the staff. They are wonderful. Hector, the shuttle driver is a wonderful emissary for the hotel with his warm welcome and willing attitude. Jennifer at the front desk is just exceptional. Jorge in the restaurant is great. We recently stayed on our way to Africa and returned 3 weeks later. They treated us as if we were returning home. Great people!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. I will share this with Jennifer, Jorge and Hector.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've stayed at the hotel approximately 8 times since it opened. It's in a quiet, but growing part of Ashburn. The rooms. are nice and comfortable with medium refrigerators and mircowaves. I stay out on the road 80% of the time, so it was great to have a laundry in the hotel. The bed is extremely comfortable, in fact too comfortable if you have work to do at night.

The bad thing is the restaurant cut back on their dinner selection. The hotel used to have a nice pasta dish. The last time I stayed there, they didn't have that dish.

There is an expensive private toll road you can avoid. However, if time is an issue, just be prepared to pay it. There is a supermarket (Giant) about one mile from the hotel. So, if you want to save money, it's a good place to go. There is also a Chipotle in that shopping area, If you need a Kinkos, it's about a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stays. The hotel has changed our dinner menu based on customer feedback. Please give us a special request for the pasta you enjoy on your next visit and we will be happy to prepare the dish for you. I look forward to seeing you again
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. This hotel appears new. Location is a little of the path but worth the trip. .........................................................................................

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Sometimes when my travel is back-to-back-to-back and I have to combine business/family and I'm accommodating other traveling family members, my travel can get complicated. I prefer simple, but alas, life is not often simple for me.
When staying at this hotel I realized that there would be a very late arrival, a very early departure the next day and a need to turn in a rental car. I couldn't get it all done. So I called ahead to the hotel and asked Jennifer Schwab (just like the investment firm, but without the money part) to help. I won't go into the details of how she made the complicated simple, but she was BRILLIANT and she took the TIME to help me out. Sometimes, front desk personnel just can't be bothered, but Jennifer and this Hilton Garden Inn were exceptional.

Room Tip: away from the elevator and not facing the main road. Be sure to make a reservation for the shuttle b...