“Good quality” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
“Good quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. This hotel appears new. Location is a little of the path but worth the trip. .........................................................................................

• 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Sometimes when my travel is back-to-back-to-back and I have to combine business/family and I'm accommodating other traveling family members, my travel can get complicated. I prefer simple, but alas, life is not often simple for me.
When staying at this hotel I realized that there would be a very late arrival, a very early departure the next day and a need to turn in a rental car. I couldn't get it all done. So I called ahead to the hotel and asked Jennifer Schwab (just like the investment firm, but without the money part) to help. I won't go into the details of how she made the complicated simple, but she was BRILLIANT and she took the TIME to help me out. Sometimes, front desk personnel just can't be bothered, but Jennifer and this Hilton Garden Inn were exceptional.

Room Tip: away from the elevator and not facing the main road. Be sure to make a reservation for the shuttle b...
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team (especially Jennifer) took good care of you during your stay. I will make sure I share this review with Jennifer. Thank you so much for sharing this experience.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was super nice and clean and the kids enjoyed the pool. The laundry was more expensive than previous hotels. We did have to pay for breakfast, since it's not free like at Hampton, and the breakfast was ok. The omelets and French toast were good, but the pancakes were very hard and my kids didn't like most of the food. So adding in the cost of food and laundry, it's cheaper for my family to stay at a Hampton with the free breakfast which still has the clean bedding and clean rooms. We didn't realize until after we were leaving that the King bed had a firmness control on the bed which would have been nice to know ahead of time. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and the rooms were clean and nice. If money isn't an option, than this was still a good hotel and probably a little nicer than most Hamptons.

This was a good location to the Air & Space Hanger in Dulles which we all thought was way better than the Air & Space Museum downtown, although you do have to pay $15 for parking at the hanger. It was a bit of a drive to get downtown, but not bad considering the price.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. Our cooked-to-order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard we are proud to offer and since each guest's breakfast is cooked and served fresh we are able to customize to each guests breakfast to suit their taste. I will speak to our chef about the quality of your pancakes.
Dickinson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Would recommend this hotel for any business traveler. Hotel rate and price of food is very consistent for this area. Found the liqueur prices very high $6.00 dollars for a domestic beer and $10.00 well drinks though

1 Thank Mark H
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Towson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The staff was helpful and was accomadating during my stay. The dining area was clean and the food was better than I expected. The staff made sure you had all that you needed and was helpful with directions. Would highly return for next business trip.

1 Thank Antoinett S
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.
Ashburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

In my 30 years of travelling and staying mostly in hotels, this hotel I rate as one of the top 5 hotels in regards to excellent service. The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We had some issues with our reservations but the Marketing Manager, Chris resolved it in no time.

1 Thank Kathy H
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team (especially Chris) took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.
Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel had a very helpful front desk staff who not only helped us feel welcomed, but gave suggestions for restaurants nearby and driving directions during and after our stay. It was very convenient to Dulles Airport. Advanced advice on how to use the toll roads would have been helpful.

1 Thank Candace W
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you found the front desk staff friendly. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Residence Inn Dulles Airport at 28 Centre
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!