“Nice hotel, but probably would choose a Hampton next time” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice hotel, but probably would choose a Hampton next time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was super nice and clean and the kids enjoyed the pool. The laundry was more expensive than previous hotels. We did have to pay for breakfast, since it's not free like at Hampton, and the breakfast was ok. The omelets and French toast were good, but the pancakes were very hard and my kids didn't like most of the food. So adding in the cost of food and laundry, it's cheaper for my family to stay at a Hampton with the free breakfast which still has the clean bedding and clean rooms. We didn't realize until after we were leaving that the King bed had a firmness control on the bed which would have been nice to know ahead of time. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and the rooms were clean and nice. If money isn't an option, than this was still a good hotel and probably a little nicer than most Hamptons.

This was a good location to the Air & Space Hanger in Dulles which we all thought was way better than the Air & Space Museum downtown, although you do have to pay $15 for parking at the hanger. It was a bit of a drive to get downtown, but not bad considering the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. Our cooked-to-order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard we are proud to offer and since each guest's breakfast is cooked and served fresh we are able to customize to each guests breakfast to suit their taste. I will speak to our chef about the quality of your pancakes.

233 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dickinson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Would recommend this hotel for any business traveler. Hotel rate and price of food is very consistent for this area. Found the liqueur prices very high $6.00 dollars for a domestic beer and $10.00 well drinks though

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Towson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The staff was helpful and was accomadating during my stay. The dining area was clean and the food was better than I expected. The staff made sure you had all that you needed and was helpful with directions. Would highly return for next business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.
Ashburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

In my 30 years of travelling and staying mostly in hotels, this hotel I rate as one of the top 5 hotels in regards to excellent service. The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We had some issues with our reservations but the Marketing Manager, Chris resolved it in no time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team (especially Chris) took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.
Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel had a very helpful front desk staff who not only helped us feel welcomed, but gave suggestions for restaurants nearby and driving directions during and after our stay. It was very convenient to Dulles Airport. Advanced advice on how to use the toll roads would have been helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you found the front desk staff friendly. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel is clean, quiet and very classy. Do not waste your money on eating there. The only thing wrong with this hotel is that the restaurant is horrible. Other than that, a great place. Food is way overpriced and not cooked as you want. The breakfast 'buffet' is over $10.00 but not worth it at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. Our cooked-to-order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard we are proud to offer and since each guest's breakfast is cooked and served fresh we are able to customize to each guests breakfast to suit their taste. I will speak with my F & B Manager about the food quality at breakfast you experienced. Our goal is that every guest have an outstanding experience in all areas of the hotel.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff on the Hotel side are GREAT! Friendly, attentive, everyhting you could ask for from a hotel staff member. The restaraunt is a whole different story! The staff are not friendly, the service is POOR, and on my 1st night there, my salad thatwas delivered to my table was witled and had several slimy leafs! I borught these issues to the GM who claimed she would speak with the staff regarding their ineractions and service (and she very well may have), and on the following day the service was JUST AS BAD.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments and we value all feedback that provides us opportunities for improvement. I do apologize for the inconveniences you may have experienced with your dinner and my staff. I am glad I had the opportunity to speak with you during your stay and extend a free nights stay in Hilton Honors points to your account. I did speak with my team about your experience and had my F & B Director contact you also to discuss your experience. Outstanding service to all our guests is our goal and I will continue to work with my team on areas of improvement. I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!