“Very nice, will stay again.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
Roanoke, United States
“Very nice, will stay again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Overall a very nice, clean hotel. The staff were polite and I especially appreciated room service bringing me a wine opener. The location is great since it is a reasonable drive to the shopping centers, yet tucked away from all of the traffic and hustle. Will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, June 4, 2013

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Yonkers, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at the horrible Aloft next door. I came here for breakfast, food was good and the staff was really nice. I also came for dinner. That was also good. They have a great snack area if you want to buy some things to bring to your room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your dining and for taking the time to write this Trip Advisor review.
Oceanside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Firstly, we got a great deal at the Hilton Garden Inn through Hotwire - and at $63 a night we were pretty happy overall. Having said that, HGI Dulles North is more like $100 to $150 per night and my review reflects that basis.

Good: Super friendly staff, hotel with much more than just "rooms". Walk in the front door and there's the bar, restaurant, large comfortable seating area with fireplace; it's not dominated by a check-in desk and feels comfortable. Nice looking gym and pool, though I didn't use them. Free wi-fi, free wired Internet. Free airport shuttle.

Quibbles: No free breakfast - just coffee. Breakfast buffet is about $12 and for a family trying to travel on a budget, that's just too much money. Wi-fi - though free - you're forced to log in every day to get internet access; just annoying. Room lighting - we had 2 beds in the room, and there's only one lamp between the two beds. Try reading when you're the one in the dark corner away from the one lamp. Shower - tile looks cool but they need to keep it from looking dirty. It's probably just discolored, but all you can think is "that's not clean." Seating - my wife, daughter and I shared a room - one desk chair and one upholstered chair. When we brought back a snack for the room, at least one of us is sitting on the bed. "Green" laundering - we are so okay with not having new sheets and new towels every day. The staff made the beds each day, but despite us hanging up the towels to indicate we're okay with them, we received new towels every day. Just remove the card that tells me how you're helping save the environment.

In summary, we'd stay again - but I'd still whine!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. Our cooked-to-order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard we are proud to offer and since each guest's breakfast is cooked and served fresh we are able to customize to each guests breakfast to suit their taste. Our breakfast does carry an additional price but we do offer a Bed and Breakfast Rate which will provide a discounted price for for breakfast by including it in your room rate. I will review our green policy with my housekeeping manager. I am glad your overall experience was a pleasant one.
Germantown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The service was great and the location was perfect. The area is known for traffic and this location was perfectly situated to the office and airport. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your recent stay in Ashburn and for taking the time to write this Trip Advisor review. I am so happy you enjoyed the stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Bountiful Breakfast and Beautiful rooms with bed I could adjust . Th room was spotless with all the comforts of home. Jacuzzi and Fitness Center were wonderful to use and they had headphones for free in the gym! I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. Comments like this really make my teams day! I will share this review with our housekeeping staff and food and beverage team. Please come back on your next visit.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was there with a tour bus, very helpful staff, there is a 24h gaz station beside with little market inside for quick food, very close from hwy, easy access. Good place to stay with the family, very close from the UDVAR-Hazy national air and space museum!!! Pool was very small but at least they have a jacuzzi tub. About 30 minutes away from Washington DC.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I recommend The Hilton Garden Inn at Dulles. It is a great place to stay for business or pleasure, for families, couples or single. Food and rooms were very high quality. The pool and workout room were far enough off the lobby but close enough to the elevator. Well done.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay! We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!