This was a fine experience for us. Our daughter was in for business - staying at this hotel - so we did too. The staff was helpful to us and friendly. Other people complaining must have had a bad attitude because the staff was super for us. Our room was clean and as expected. The breakfast was as expected. It was inauguration weekend so there were some inconveniences but that was not due to the hotel - it was due to the other guests. I would definitely stay at this hotel if I had the occasion to do so again. Best for Dulles airport rather than DC business. The only reason we rated this hotel a 4 rather than a 5 was because the bar closed a little earlier than we would have preferred.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn