Stayed 2 nights for business in the area- The room smelled bad and one set of pillows were smelly; the towels were old and ripped on the sides - when attempted to call the front desk the phones did not work so I had to go personally to the front desk to complain about - There was no soap or bath amenities left in the room the second day, additionally, even though there was a coffee maker no regular coffee was provided, and "NO" folder or binder containing room service menu or services offered by the hotel in the room; not even a phone directory for me to call on my cell phone. A few minutes later the telephone was fixed by a nice technician and someone with it seems upset did not said a word just handed some bathroom amenities, coffee, and a binder that seems to have some information (only the dinner menu) I called room service for dinner and even the menu had the wrong food, was old etc. I am disgusted with this hotel - I do not recommend this hotel to anyone and I will say that is NO 3 Star Hotel as advertised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn