My soccer team recently stayed here for a tournament. What a mistake. From the minute I began dealing with the staff, whether sales, managers, desk, waitstaff, it was a negative experience. First, the hotel refused to change some of our rooms to smaller (less expensive) rooms claiming these were not available despite being listed as available on the Hilton website. I was assurer breakfast would begin at 6:00AM (vital, as we needed to leave for our game at 6:30) and then told that actually it would begin at 7:00AM which was useless to us. Then, to top it off, NONE of the requested wake up calls were made on Sunday morning -- the staff was apologetic and blamed the time change (as if that took them by surprise) At no time did anyone offer a complimentary drink, meal, room, etc., to make up for the horrendous service. There's plenty of hotels in the Dulles Airport vicinity, so avoid this one unless you enjoy terrible service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn