“Clean, friendly, easy, class-act” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Douglas, Michigan
“Clean, friendly, easy, class-act”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was a very nice place. Easy to find, great location, easy access from highway and from Airport. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Loved the free in room WiFi - this is a todays standard defacto. Warm reception, nice reception area. They got the simple things right and that makes all the difference.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bolton, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a great location for business near Dulles and the toll road. Near mny datacenters. Great food and great rooms all in one convenient location.

Well equiped exercise room and pool/sauna a welcome break after the work day.

Lobby also great place to meet clients with several areas for intimate conversation.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Hilton Honors member and travel frequently for business. This hotel is what I've come to expect from the HGI brand, which is a clean facility, comfortable, business-friendly rooms at competitive rates.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. I will share your comments with my team. Please come back and see us next time you are in the area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Arrived and was informed my reservation had been modified. I was forced to change rooms in order to accommodate my reservation window. Subsequent room was not on par with previous room. Front desk was very helpful and courteous as well as the food service personnel, however, the food was horrible, breakfast and dinner. I recommend you eat elsewhere and double check your reservation before your arrival.

• Stayed January 2013
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear positive comments about our team and the hotel as well as areas where we can work to improve. I will make sure to share both the positive and issues with our American Grill with our team.
Auburn, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I travel to Virginia regularly for business and decided to try this Hilton since the place I normally stay was booked. I liked this hotel, very clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were very nicely appointed. I walked in and was impressed. The room had a large desk, free wi-fi, comfortable bed, decent sized bathroom with marble counters, a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.

All was well until I tried to get some sleep. Unfortunately, this hotel has the under-the-window heating/cooling system that can never seem to run quietly. When the thing kicked on it sounded like a diesel truck was starting up right in my room. I tried using the low speed on the fan to see if this would help and then tried to regulate the room temperature so the heater wouldn't have to work as much but nothing seemed to help. Eventually I ran the heater a bit hot for awhile then shut it off completely. The room did keep some of it's warmth overnight although it was winter and bitter cold outside.

I had thought about making this my hotel when I travel to this area but I'm one of those people who has to get a good nights sleep and this place with the noisy heater just won't cut it. I left the rating as a 4 since it is a good value for business travelers, good service and the breakfast buffet was a very good value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you taking the time to post your comments We appreciate your positive and great recommendation! Please let us know next time you make a reservation to put your room on the east side of building. We will also be glad to give you an upgrade.
Franklin Park, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Booked my stay via Hot Wire and was very pleasantly surprised. Wonderful stay; would stay again without hesitation.

It seem I have to submit 200 characters for this review, which is unfortunate...I feel I've adequately expressed how I feel about my stay in the opening statement and I've given this hotel the highest rating...Making me do this could take away how I feel about my stay but it won't if I end this now...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a great Dulles Airport Hotel. I booked it last minute after reading some of the reviews here. All the positive reviews are correct, the staff are very nice and very willing to help. The hotel is not the closest to the airport, but the free shuttle takes about 15 mins at the most (in commuter traffic). The site shares a lot with A Loft, which has a bar also, but I arrived very late and did not get to try out the facilities. The shuttle was prompt and the driver was very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean and quiet. There is nothing negative to report about the place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!