Stayed here for a second night of an unplanned two-day home renovation. The hotel is nicely laid out, appointed, and decorated. Room was clean and in good shape.
Did not eat breakfast as I was anxious to get home, but the hotel restaurant/dining area looked pretty standard for most HGIs.
Couple of things to watch for if you stay here:
#1 aircraft were departing to the north out of IAD on the night of our stay. You could definitely hear the jet noise in the morning.
#2 as the title notes, the hotel is in a pretty remote part of Loudoun County. Other than the in-hotel restaurant and the Exxon "on the go" across the street, there are no restaurants within walking distance at all. None. Better have a car or get the shuttle driver to get you to one.
Maybe that explains why it wsa $63.00 a night!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.