“Bang Bang Yes, Baby...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“Bang Bang Yes, Baby...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've eaten here many times over the years, and it's consistently good... It's also consistently busy, and pretty noisy... I've had many dishes here, and all have been good to excellent... I've never had a meal I was disappointed with at all... The service has always been good... It gets a bit crowded at the front door and hostess station at times, but not a big deal when you know you're getting a good meal... Do yourself a favor and get the Bang Bang shrimp... It's an excellent way to start a great dinner... Enjoy!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Seafood and Efficient Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Bonefish in Ashburn is a very busy restaurant but they have the game figured out. The food is consistent and the servers are friendly and efficient. One of the big pluses is the ample parking as the restaurant sits to the side of a strip mall so you never have to worry about where to park. If you want a quiet romantic meal this isn’t the place but if you want a good seafood meal served by great people I can highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Neighborhood Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We really enjoy going to Bonefish Grill even though it's a chain. There is always new menu items that surprise us and the food quality is consistent. Staff is friendly but the food definitely keeps us going back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, VA
“Bang Bang Shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

When you go to Bonefish, you have to try the Bang Bang Shrimp (either as an appetizer or in tacos). These things keep me coming back -- even though their wide selection of fresh fish never disappoints.

Visited October 2012
Springfield, Virginia
“seafood creatively served!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We visited here recently - onr first visit to a Bonefish Grill (we had received a gift certificate). I was expecting a rather standard "chain restaurant" dinner, that is, nothing particularly special, just decent food at modest prices. We were very pleasantly surprised. All 3 of our entrees were very, very good. All were served in a creative manner and the taste was exceptional. We arrived prior to 6:30PM on a Saturday and were still able to enjoy happy hour prices on our beer and wine. My only disappointment was the calamari, which was not light, but obviously had been in the deep fat fryer too long. The service was both friendly and very fast. I found the prices to be very fair - good value for what we received. Bottom line: I would definitely return to try other items on the menu! I also found the ambient noise to be a bit louder than I would like, but my wife remarked that she liked it that way.

• Visited October 2012