“OH YEAH!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“OH YEAH!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Loved this place!!

"Bang bang shrimp to start?"
Pardon? We had never been to Bonefish Grill before. We did have the Bang bang shrimp. very good!! The entire meal was good! Loved the twist on the bread and olive oil with the pesto instead of the balsamic vinegar. Our waitress (Corliss) was awesome! Very helpful as we made decisions on what to have. The food was the right temperature and even the scallops were done just right, not rubbery at all! We shared a few appetizers and some fish and chips and each had a beer, and our bill was under $50.00 including the taxes and tip.

The perfect meal after 14 hours of traveling!
I would for sure recommend this restaurant and absolutely go back!

• Visited October 2011

herndon, virginia
“Go All The Time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

The service is consistently excellent. The cocktails are wonderful. The bread with the pesto olive oil is nice. The food is good. Now listen, there's a lot of hype out there about the Bang Bang Shrimp. It's really good if you are cool with mayonnaise and deep fried shrimp. If you don't like mayo, especially on fried things, you'll thank me for this warning to keep yourself free of the Bang Bang Thang. A great bar to go alone for wine and a meal; pretty, comfortable, and television.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virgin Islands
“Best Seafood in Ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Everytime I visit the Ashburn area I make Bonefish Grill a must visit. The service is excellent, prices are reasonable and the food is to die for. Loved the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer and my entre of Chilean Sea Bass with the warm Mango Sauce was superb! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2011
Leesburg
“Superb Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Took our friends out for dinner on 28 July 2011, to celebrate the wife's free of cancer day. From the moment we walked in til we walked out. We were treated like family. Myself I have special dietary needs at the moment. When I asked about the weight of the tilapia Kelsey actually got the manager to come over and talk with us. What a pleasant surprise. He was very knowledgeable of all the foods on the menu. We had bang bang shrimp, of course, and the mussels as starters. I ended up getting the Longfin imperial, my husband and our friends husband got the Trout, and my girlfriend got the Lily Chicken. All of it was surperb. AND we were finsihed with our starters before they brought the main meal. Kudos to everyone from greeter, waitress and management. What a pleasure to go where everyone is couteous.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I went here with friends on vacation to VA and had our 3 month old baby with us. The waitress was so helpful in getting her a hammock type chair for her baby carrier. The waitress was really friendly and very knowledgable about the menu. The food was really good. I can't wait till next year to go back.

• Visited October 2010