“Great sushi place for families” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 169 Restaurants in Ashburn
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great sushi place for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I take my family of 5 (4, 9 & 11yrs) here quite often and everybody loves it. The sushi is always fresh. The service is fast and very friendly. Its rarely crowded so we are quickly seated. The sake options are also quite good! I wish they did nightly sushi specials because I have had everything on their sushi menu several times already! Love this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ashburn, Virginia, United States
“Best sushi EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Seriously this is the best sushi I have ever had! They are always so nice every time I go! The last time I went they even gifted me with a free roll. Super sweet!! I always try other sushi restaurants but none of them come close to the freshness and flavor of this place! I especially love their salmon cream roll. Its a California roll topped with salmon chunks and cream and then baked. It is to die for!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Sushi in Loudoun County!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Samurai Sushi is hands down our go to spot for sushi! The sushi is fresh of course but prepared with such care that we literally eat unil we can eat no more! Since there are usually 6 or more of us eating there is always a plethora of options to choose from. We expecially enjoy the beef yakisoba, teriyaki salmon, fish katsu and chicken katsu from the non-sushi menu. All of the above except for the yakisoba come with miso soup and a small salad with the yummiest miso dressing. As far as sushi goes we always get the dynamite, las vegas, crunch, spicy crunch, rainbow, ninja, and the california roll.
The atmosphere is a typical strip mall restuarant decor but that is a non-issue in my opinion as the sushi is the shining star along with the staff. They are not super chatty but always very sweet and eager to help out.
Their fried banana dessert is a decadent way to end the meal...if you have any room left that is! The bananas are the perfect crunch and sweetness with your choice of 2 scoops of accompanying ice cream. Our favorites are the green tean and coconut!
Nothing better than a plate of amazingly made sushi and a Kirin to wash it all down!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oakton, Virginia
“Best Sushi Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I honestly haven't been to a place with better sushi. Some of the rolls are a bit over priced but it doesn't matter. They know us by name as we come here ofter. The servers are very nice and we always have our drinks full. Food is out of this world and the decor is pretty nice. Samurai Sushi comes HIGHLY recommended

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best sushi in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great quality sushi. Very friendly staff who always greets you. Highly recommend to everyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere