“Great Weekend Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Weekend Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Wonderful portion sizes and many options to choose from. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is clean. We have been here on several occasions and enjoy each of our visits. A great place to start the weekend.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't support customer unfriendly badly run restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

So disappointing....used to go here quite frequently, but after our experience tonight no longer.

Manager clearly doesn't know how to run a restaurant or do basic math. Unhappy with signing up for Living Social deal, she is taking it out on her customers by refusing to honor the coupon. Even after we said, "Hey, we eat here a lot do you want to lose us as customers over this?" she still refused to honor it saying signing up for it was "the worst thing she had ever done" How is that the customers fault???

The whole point of offering a coupon is to get new customers to try your establishment...all she succeeded in doing was to alienate a bunch already good ones.

Visited May 2013
“Excellent Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

A jewel in Ashburn, VA. We were amazed by the portion sizes. Everything was extremely good. We sat on the patio on a Saturday morning. It was doing a good business inside. It's a hidden jewel so look closely in the shopping center. The smoked salmon & lox sandwich was tops!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Consistently decent food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Nice place, pleasant owners and staff.
Moussaka is excellent, baclava pretty good, and the chicken souvlaki very good.
Good quality and decent value.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Herndon, Virginia
“Welcome home!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I don't think I have ever been to a restaurant where you are greeted by practically the entire staff upon entering. It was like coming home to my parents house and meeting them at the door. But here it's almost everyone except the cook, b/c the cook is busy cooking!

The atmosphere is nice given the limited room they have to work with as being in a strip shopping center. It's nice.

The staff is really top notch. I did make reservations for 6pm for a Friday night. We were seated immediately. There were 3 other parties (tables) dinning. I was surprised that it wasn't more busy but it did pick up within the hour. I would suggest making a reservation.

Again, service was great! Never had to wait long for drinks or the food! Waitress was very nice and asked if we needed anything, great service.

The root beer is on tap but it's not that great. I was expecting more but it was just average.

I also tried the Greek style green beans as I read a review on here saying great things. I love green beans but these were not for me. They are brown due to the seasoning ( they tasted nutty). I had two and couldn't eat the rest. Again, tried something new but wasn't for me.

For the meal I had eggplant parm, stellar! Finished it all, which is rare for me. The missus had the Shrimp Alfredo. It looked amazing! The sauce was really really really good!

They do provide garlic bread too which is nice and good. I wish it had more butter and garlic but overall it is good!

I also had their red (glass wine) which came from Crete (I believe). It was good but really dry. I didn't ask for a recommendation prior to ordering but I suggest you do as Greek wine really isn't something you see a lot of, especially here in Wine Country.

I highly suggest and recommend this place! It's also very reasonable in price. I will be going back for sure, this time not going on Good Friday, so I can try their Gyro!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere