“I am from Carolina” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Ashburn
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I am from Carolina”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Recently visited a relative in D.C. area and went to this BBQ restaurant two times during the week. She tried to entertain with more upscale restaurants but after one trip I requested to go again. I found the site to be comfortable and the food great. Being from the South BBQ pork was my only choice, but relative ate the beef BBQ and praised it. With all the chain restaurants available in this area I found this quaint place to be just like a place hidden on a side road in North Carolina. (Eastern BBQ !)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aldie, Virginia
“Don't share your sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This sandwich is tooo goood to share... My husband said he did not want to share. Now I know why. It is truely GREAT!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Been eating here for years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A+ Top notch barbecue! I have been eating here for years at the least 2x a week, this place is a must try for barbecue enthusiasts. I reccomend everything, all the sandwiches, ribs, and sides. The only downfall is they do not have hush puppies, which is typical for a Carolina bbq meal. I would pay for a fryer if they wanted to put hush puppies on the menu, thats how much I love this place. I also have to give it to the owner for not changing the building because if your a local from that part of Loudoun and have lived here when it was "Partlows" you will understand the history behind the place before suburban sprawl took over Ashburn.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Must Try in Ashburn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This little hole in the wall is a hidden gem in Ashburn. They not only catered my own graduation party but my mother's 40th birthday as well. Mac and cheese is my favorite and they always have fresh, succulent meat. Definitely make a stop here!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best value BBQ I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Focus on the ribs and pulled pork, chicken is good too. Family style plastic forks and plates. Don't let it fool you.

Loved it