“HOT!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
“HOT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

You have got to try the Jumbo Lump Crab Spicy Fried Rice. It is excellent food.
We call in for delivery all the time. Never a complaint about the food from My Thai Place!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“FANTASTIC!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

LOVE the food here! I have always been on the fence about Thai food because you can go very wrong with it, but this place has fantastic food! I have tried several items (those I'm willing to chance) and I've only been disappointed with 1... and take that with a grain of salt b/c it just wasn't my flavor.

They have fast service, usually deliver within the time quoted if not faster! I've used them over a dozen times and will continue!

Visited January 2013
“Excellent Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place. The food is always excellent. I have dined in and had delivery and My Thai Place never disappoints. The decor while dining in is modern and cool. Staff is super friendly. Starter soups have a wonderful taste and very authentic. There was a time there were no Thai restaurants in Ashburn and the closest one was in Sterling near the movie theater off route 7. Now there is an abundance. My favorite has closed. My new favorite.... My Thai Place. For sure.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ashburn, VA
“Best Thai in Ashburn/Brambleton/Broadlands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We love Thai food and were loyal customers of Anothai until it closed several months ago. Since then, we have been trying all the Thai restaurants in the Ashburn area. We were impressed with our first visit and came back recently to see if we'd find it consistently good. It was.

Wait staff is helpful and courteous, but not overpowering. On our second trip, there was a screaming toddler at the table next to us; the waiter apologized to us several times even though it's clearly the parents' fault not the restaurants fault.

Menus (there are two different menus- regular and special dishes) are pretty diverse. All of the dishes we have had have been good. As for the appetiers, the Larb Gai was sufficiently spicy and the Curry Puffs and Fish Cakes very good. For dinners, we have had Penang Beef and Crispy Duck Basil- both were very good. We also tried the Pad Thai- mostly since we use it as a comparison of Thai restaurants; it was definitely tastier than most.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carlisle, PA
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Have only been once, but was pleasantly surprised by the big menu and yummy food. The atmosphere is too "not cozy" - it's not bad or dirty - just not my style - a bit too modern (blue lighting and uncarpeted flooring), but I have to admit everyone's food was good! So - I would still recommend it.

• Visited August 2012