“Best Pad Thai Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Ashburn, Virginia
“Best Pad Thai Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Delicious. Thai can vary so much and I can safely say this variation is the best I've ever tasted. The Pad Thai is phenomenal. A must try!

• Visited September 2011

Ashburn, Virginia
“great food, awesome happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

Really liked this restaurant. great food, happy hour and service. like the atmosphere too. very cool!

• Visited November 2010
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food! Customer Service could use some help...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Visited My Thai Place this evening and thoroughly enjoyed the Roasted Duck Curry. Server could have advised that asking for more rice would cost some more and they wouldn't be gracious enough to offer removing charges from bill. Nickel and diming cannot win customer loyalty... All in all, I would go back for the tasty dinner!

Virginia
“2nd Best in Ashburn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

This restaurant is excellent, don't get me wrong. However, for better Thai food and a cheaper meal, I would recommend Bangrak Thai. My Thai has excellent ambiance and service but my favorite meal there, Sweet and Sour Chicken, is a little too sour. They Deliver however I am forced to order at least 20 dollars worth of food.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Good Food. Good Ambience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

I visit this restaurant often and what struck me at first was I didn't expect to find such a cool looking restaurant in Brambleton! But don't let the looks deter you, cuz the service was nice and casual. My favorite dish is the basil fried rice and the rice noodle stir fried with beef and soy sauce is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone who happens to be in the area.