“Best Mediterranean in Ashburn” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Greek
Oakton, Virginia
“Best Mediterranean in Ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I'm shocked at the bad reviews this place has been getting. I love this place. The food is amazing. The service could be a little better. It always seems we get a owner or a manager serving us who seems to be doing tons of other things, and our drinks are never full. But the food is amazing, and the atmosphere is pretty nice too. And it is our favorite shopping center in Ashburn.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“Mezza Rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I have always loved your food, but the service at your restaurant is horrible. I had a server last night, old man, slick back hair, who had a heart attack recently. I sat down and was waiting to be served and he was sitting over at another table chatting with them. Unprofessional. Then he came over and gave us a schpeal about hookah flavors and what we need to order as a minimum. He said that bottle waters were $2.50 and they were $1.60 on the menu. He asked us to cash out because it was about to close and he just told us how much we owed him. He did not give us a receipt or anything. My friend owed him $20.07 and he just said just give me $20. My tab came out to be $31. I highly doubt that it was that exact. When I paid in cash, he didn’t even give me a receipt. As we were leaving, I was not going to leave him a tip at all. He then called us back and said, “I hope you left me a good tip.” Unprofessional to say that. He didn’t even do anything! He brought out the food and never checked back on us. There was nothing to refill b/c we all got bottle water. What were we tipping him for? But my friend asked me to leave a tip and not cause a scene.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
VA
“Terrible food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

I wished I had checked the Tripadvisor.com reviews before I went!
There was only one couple in the restaurant at around noon on a Sunday - that should have given me pause. The lady (owner?) was sullen - should have been another hint that I ignored.
I ordered the spanakopita, it arrived quickly - there were only 4 small pieces (seemed to have been bought at a grocery store) with a side of about 3 small slivers of beet and little lettuce. The spanakopita was <not> cooked all the way through - it was cold/partly frozen in the middle. The Eggplant Fatteh was not worth the $11, it was just small pieces of fried pita with smaller/hard-to-find pieces of eggplant, etc. The special of the day: Chicken Souvlaki was terrible - with the chicken having an after-taste - the side of lentil soup was awful (it tasted sour and stale-yuck!). After a couple of bites, we left everything, paid (wasted the $s) and went to another place to eat.
Avoid going there!!

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“HORRIBLE service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

I've eaten here three times, and had the worst service all three times! The last time I ordered here, they over charged my card $10. No problem I figured, when they said they would just give us a credit on our next order. One month later, when making an order they say they can't "remember" there is supposed to be a credit! The guy on the phone gets impatient and says, "You listen, no remember, make order!" English is not their first language, so don't even try to place a simple order over the phone, unless you have 20 minutes to waste. They are rude, impatient and their mediocre food is over-priced.

va
“Dont go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

Worst service ever. Ordered from this place and they wanted to charge me double from
what was on the menu. I was not happy and will never go back to this place.

• 2 of 5 stars Food