“DCA” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon to your Saves list
Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3030 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204   |
Ranked #42 of 48 Hotels in Arlington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The location is fine and the motel needs updating. I can live with that. However, do yourself a favor and stay away. The room was full of bed bugs. It was horrible, I have huge welts all over my body. I brought a nice bloody red bed bug in a baggy to the front desk when I complained. They told me that I should take it up with the third party who I reserved the room through.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear valued Guest,
I am responding to your comments and compalin regarding your stay at the Days Inn Pentagon.
I sincerely apologize about your negative experience, I want to assure you that we do our best to
have our rooms in accordance with Days Inn standards and that rooms are serviced by exterminator and professional pest control.
I have looked into your complain contacted the exterminator to ensure we have cleaned the problem from the room and that ther is no repetition of this nature.
Thanks,
Terri Madni.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We came to D.C. on business and pleasure. This was our hotel for the first night and the Sheraton Premier was where we stayed the other two nights. This hotel is aged but I didn't have as bad of an experience as some other people seem to. Maybe my room was kept up a little better. It was definitely old and outdated but overall it seemed clean. The sheets were clean. The mattress was so-so on comfort. I felt that the neighborhood was safe and we were across the street from our choice of a few restaurants (one being a McDonalds). The staff was VERY VERY helpful in telling us how to go see the sights of D.C. complete with giving us printed instructions and maps on how to take the subway/metro, how to catch a bus, and times! It was a planners dream. If you want to save money and don't care about fancy frills then this is pretty good. If you want luxury maybe pick a different place and pay a little more.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for staying at the Days Inn and thanks for your comments about your recent stay.
I am glad that we met your expectations and that you felt comfortable with your stay. Our primary goal at the Days Inn is to make sure your stay is satisfacory and that our cusomer service is courteous and professional.

Again thank you for your opinion and we look forward to see you again.
TERRI MADNI
DAYS INN PENTAGON

Been to Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon

Address: 3030 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #42 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon Hotel Arlington
Arlington Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Arlington, Pentagon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.