“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel

You added Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA 22204 (Formerly Sheraton National Hotel)   |
Ranked #28 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Friendly staff. There is also a shuttle that takes you to the metro or airport every 30 minutes. I had a great brunch and actually really liked the hotel gym. It was nice to be out of DC, but easy to get to any of the surrounding towns.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Marlton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed here in June one weekend while taking a visit to DC with my wife. When we arrived at the hotel to check in there was a wedding. So finding parking outside was tough. When we pulled into the driveway for the hotel an employee asked if we were parking or checking in. I made the mistake in telling him I was checking in because he directed me to the front of the hotel to unload bags, but not knowing that I would have to go all the way back around to the same point only to gain access into the garage. Due to the wedding there was a long line into the hotel the first time and now I had to get back on it to get into the garage. Had I just parked the car the first time and carried my bags in through the garage I could have avoided the delay.
The hotel was nice, and the room was clean. The staff was pleasant. The hotel was in a good location to the highway and to most of the historic locations. We would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here during our visit to DC with our 15 year old son and would definitely stay here again. Service was excellent from the front desk to the pool attendant who was always keeping a close eye on things as well as keeping the pool and floor immaculate. In addition to rooftop pool we really enjoyed the outside deck which was very relaxing after a long day sightseeing. Shuttle was very reliable and convenient dropping us off at the Metro which is also very convenient to many restaurants. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have no complaints, Front desk staff helpful and friendly, shuttle took us to Washington D.C. with no problems and the restaurant staff was very nice. Are favorite was the bartender Heim. He was funny and we enjoyed talking with him! Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for an event in the Reception Hall on the top floor and I have to say that the Restaurant Manager Dennis Polanco made the trip better than expected. He took great care of my family and I during our stay and made us feel welcome by providing a friendly atmosphere every time we saw each other. Can't wait to return for the same event next year and say hello to Dennis.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RobSPCGM, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Andrew F,

Thanks so much for taking to time to recognize one of our great Associates, Dennis. Dennis does an awesome job for us every day and I am so pleased that he personally took care of you and your family while staying with us for your event. I will make sure that Dennis receives the appropriate recognition for his great efforts.

Thanks again and we look forward to your return next year!

Best regards, SPCGM
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel very much. The free breakfast was 5 Star. The French toast were the best I've ever had and my husband loved the omelette station. The staff were awesome. We loved loved loved our stay here! Did I mentioned we loved our stay here? Well we did. The shuttle bus drivers could be a limitless more polished....but again, we loved this hotel

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Cheryl Q,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Pentagon City. I was very pleased to read that our staff was very pleasant and willing to serve you at all times. I was also happy to read that you found the hotel to be clean and convenient and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our excellent breakfast buffet.

Thanks again and I hope that we have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Bet regards, SPCGM
Haddonfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was very pleasant and willing to please. The setup of the hotel is odd in that they have two "towers" . If you're in Tower 2, you need to go up or down from the valet area then take an elevator to the room. The main lobby had the check in counter off to the side; there were glass doors off of the lobby that went to the outside but not scenic (eg air conditioning units).

However, the room was clean, breakfast buffet excellent and it did seem like it was conveniently located to DC. Price was good too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Cheryl Q,

Bet regards, SPCGM

Been to Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel? Share your experiences!