“Great customer service!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel

You added Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA 22204 (Formerly Sheraton National Hotel)   |
Ranked #27 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Columbus, Ohio
“Great customer service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have no complaints, Front desk staff helpful and friendly, shuttle took us to Washington D.C. with no problems and the restaurant staff was very nice. Are favorite was the bartender Heim. He was funny and we enjoyed talking with him! Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
Hamilton, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for an event in the Reception Hall on the top floor and I have to say that the Restaurant Manager Dennis Polanco made the trip better than expected. He took great care of my family and I during our stay and made us feel welcome by providing a friendly atmosphere every time we saw each other. Can't wait to return for the same event next year and say hello to Dennis.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RobSPCGM, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Andrew F,

Thanks so much for taking to time to recognize one of our great Associates, Dennis. Dennis does an awesome job for us every day and I am so pleased that he personally took care of you and your family while staying with us for your event. I will make sure that Dennis receives the appropriate recognition for his great efforts.

Thanks again and we look forward to your return next year!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel very much. The free breakfast was 5 Star. The French toast were the best I've ever had and my husband loved the omelette station. The staff were awesome. We loved loved loved our stay here! Did I mentioned we loved our stay here? Well we did. The shuttle bus drivers could be a limitless more polished....but again, we loved this hotel

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Cheryl Q,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Pentagon City. I was very pleased to read that our staff was very pleasant and willing to serve you at all times. I was also happy to read that you found the hotel to be clean and convenient and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our excellent breakfast buffet.

Thanks again and I hope that we have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Bet regards, SPCGM
Haddonfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was very pleasant and willing to please. The setup of the hotel is odd in that they have two "towers" . If you're in Tower 2, you need to go up or down from the valet area then take an elevator to the room. The main lobby had the check in counter off to the side; there were glass doors off of the lobby that went to the outside but not scenic (eg air conditioning units).

However, the room was clean, breakfast buffet excellent and it did seem like it was conveniently located to DC. Price was good too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Cheryl Q,

Bet regards, SPCGM
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Everything about this place is great. The service is great, the rooms are wonderful and the beds are extremely comfortable. Breakfast is good and the best part is, location, location, location. Even with traffic you can get into the city in 15 minutes or so. Highly recommend this place for business and leisure travelers. Keep in mind that you will pay for all of the aforementioned but it depends of the high price is worth saving time. In most cases it is.

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the higher tower overlooking the Pentagon and Air Force Memorial you won...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Wildlife Travel24,

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel so much. I am glad that you had a chance to experience our great service and found our rooms so comfortable. I was also pleased to read that you had the opportunity to took advantage of our great location to see the many sites of the D.C. area.

So thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Garner NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel on a soggy quick 2 day trip to DC. The van picked us up at the airport and it was only a short drive to this hotel-located(as the in the name) right down the street from the Pentagon. Had some cocktails and a few snacks in the lounge area-which was nice although too brightly lit for a lounge area. It was a quiet night-
In the morning-had a feast of a breakfast buffet in the DR(off from the lounge area-everything was available and very tasty and all was set up by 6am! The service was excellent.
Van took us to Government Mall (a few blocks away) and we took the metro to the Monument area in DC-about 5-6 stops away- great way to travel! So easy! Did I mention the roof top pool? haha

Room Tip: We had a lovely room facing the Pentagon-2 queen beds-and Sheraton's usual great pillows and bed...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear yankeenc,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your recent experience while staying at the Sheraton Pentagon City. I am sorry that you had a few soggy days in D.C. as we have had a very wet spring and summer so far. I was very pleased to read that you had a great stay and enjoyed our breakfast buffet and our great service. I am glad that you had the chance to utilize our shuttle service to and from the Metro as that is the best way to get around in D.C.

Again, thank you and I hope that we have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed her due to a cancelled flight and was pleasantly surprised at how close it was to the DCA airport. I was upgraded to a Jr. Suite which exceeded my expectations. The room was three times as big as the Jr. Suite at the Fairfax on Embassy Row. The price was almost half the price of what I paid to stay at the Fairfax too. Granted the location isn't as convenient, it isn't that far away by taxi to the city center. In addition, there was a spacious club lounge with a great view. You do have to pay for alcoholic drinks at the club lounge. The club lounge is staffed and the attendant is very friendly. Overall, I will stay here next time I come to DC and take the metro into the city. Bonus, there is a shuttle bus to the hotel from the DCA airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a Jr. Suite if you are a platinum member.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear whslc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying at the Sheraton Pentagon City. I was pleased to read that we recognized your Platinum status and upgraded to one of our Jr. Suites as they do have great views of downtown D.C. I am also glad that you got the chance to experience our Club Lounge as it is a great place for a bite to eat and a drink and just sit back and enjoy the view with some very friendly staff to tend to your needs.

But most of all, I am thrilled that you will stay with us on your next trip to D.C. and I hope that we will have the opportunity to meet in person. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best regards, SPCGM

Been to Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel? Share your experiences!