“Refuge during the storm” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Crystal City

You added The Westin Crystal City to your Saves list
The Westin Crystal City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Sheraton Crystal City Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #9 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Refuge during the storm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Meeting friends the day before an important meeting. The hotel staff went out of their way to make us all welcome. I will definitely make it a point to stay there in the future. Special kudos ot Alejandro, who welcomed us last Thursday.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Julie Y, General Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Speedboy,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Crystal City. Your kind and gracious comments regarding the hotel staff are greatly appreciated. I am truly lucky to have service-oriented professionals like Alejandro on my team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Warmest Regards,
Julie Cashin Yeung, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Chino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We booked here again to be near the airport, Reagan National DC. Upon arrival Alexandro took control and handled our room request and made our stay that much more enjoyable. We will return again, easy access to many restaurants and the metro.

Room Tip: We stayed on the Club Level.
Green Features: Always good to do our best to help save our planet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I received a deal from LivingSocial.com and used it to stay her over the July 4th holiday. We made it a four day weekend and stayed here three nights. It is very close to the metro blue line making it a great place to stay and go see the sights.

The staff is outstanding; especially Victor who works the bar was wonderful. Our room did not have a refrigerator as advertised; once notified one arrived shortly already cold with ice in the tray. Any other simple requests were met with great service.

The pool on the roof though is completely non-functional.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Julie Y, General Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Terry S,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Crystal City. I am pleased that you enjoyed the benefits of the living social deal. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Arlington Area

Warm Regards,

Julie Cashin Yeung
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can honestly say that the staff of this hotel were very helpful and caring. Their first priority is the comfort of their customers. Two particular staff members, Arie and Arda (sorry if misspelled), were very helpful in helping me, and I thank them for everything for making my stay a pleasant one. I recommend this hotel for anyone who passes through the area, you are guaranteed great service!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were working on our laptops in the lobby of the hotel and one of the concierges came up to my friend and myself and offered us complimentary bottled water and offered the club lounge for us to use. Overall they were very accommodating to all of our needs and attempted to assist us in any possible way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family stayed at the Sheraton Crystal City on 6/30/13. We had come from a very unpleasant hotel experience in another city, and had an early flight the following day. The two gentlemen at the front desk (Anda and Ranjit) went the extra mile to make sure we had breakfast packed to eat on the way to the airport. Both were super helpful and polite. That, plus the overall cleanliness, order and "polish" of this hotel made me want to write my first review.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was only there one night - an in and out trip - so I didn't experience many of the facilities. But I was impressed with what I saw. The staff was professional and polite. The club lounge had a nice spread for both breakfast and appetisers in the evening. The club was actually quite lively for the appetiser hours. Folks seemed to be having a lot of fun. My room was clean and comfortable. A typical Sheraton experience. The metro is plenty close for commuting to DC. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Westin Crystal City? Share your experiences!