“Great service by Front Desk Supervisor Jennifer Johnson” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Crystal City

Save Saved
You added The Westin Crystal City to your Saves list
The Westin Crystal City
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Sheraton Crystal City Hotel)   |
Ranked #8 of 47 hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Absecon, New Jersey
“Great service by Front Desk Supervisor Jennifer Johnson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would just like to say that I had bought a Living Social Deal for this hotel and without reading the fine print they didn't really have to accommodate me. At first we had gotten the run around trying to make reservations And then they finally directed us to Jennifer Johnson not only was she very helpful in making our reservations that when we did get there she made us feel very welcomed and went out of her way to make our stay a very pleasurable one She really made a difference I surely think they made the right decision on making her the Supervisor I would definitely go back Great location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

636 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Fort Washington, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect. The rate for the room was amazing, the location was awesome, and the staff topped it off! The food was great too. I want to give a big thank you to two wonderful ladies at the front desk Trudy and Hannah! They were a great help.

Room Tip: take a chance with "hotwire.com"
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for a location close to the city and metro. Friendly stuff always willing to help. Good places to eat nearby, but I would recommend staying at the hotel for a breakfast buffet. I also support that this hotel gives 'go green' option that some sheratons have. The rooms are fairly standard, but clean, so no complaints there.

• Stayed March 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I was in a pinch because I needed a last minute room. They had one room left and were charging close to $300 prr night. I felt they were taking advantage of my situation. Ranjit at the front desk went to bat for me and got me a fair rate.

I will make sure to return to this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great bargain room rate, very convenient location, and exceptional service from all staff with whom we dealt. Ranjit at the front desk was especially helpful and made us feel like we were guests in his own home. The room and the beds were very comfortable, and the buffet breakfast was way above average in both food and service. We'll be back!

Ted & Kay

North Liberty, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I chose this hotel among several available through Expedia. It was easy to find coming from Reagan National Airport and the parking onsite was plentiful. The room was a little on the dark side, but otherwise very nice, clean and up to date. But what sets this hotel apart from the many others in which I have stayed is the service by each and every individual with whom I interacted. It began with Ranjit at the front desk; he was friendly, efficient and very helpful when I asked for a recommendation for dinner. It then continued on with the gentleman at the bell desk and later with staff in the gift shop and at the bar. I don't know precisely what I expected, but they all far exceeded it. I would gladly stay here again in the future.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was sent to this Sheraton by US Airways after a flight cancellation for an overnight lodging. When I arrived, I found out that this sheraton did not have a contract with US Airways for that purpose and that the voucher was not normally honored. The desk manager, Arie, was very helpful and checked me in with an intent of working the next day to recoup her charges with US Airways. when i found out later that US Airways would not cover the expenses with this hotel, I informed Arie that I was sent to the incorrect Sheraton and that i did not want her to be stuck with the bill. So I moved to the different and correct Sheraton. Because of my troubles, which were in no way had anything to do with Arie and the Crystal city Sheraton, she covered my cab fare to get me to the correct hotel. Thanks Arie.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Westin Crystal City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Westin Crystal City

Address: 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Sheraton Crystal City Hotel)
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#6 Green Hotel in Arlington
#8 Business Hotel in Arlington
#11 Family Hotel in Arlington
#11 Romantic Hotel in Arlington
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Westin Crystal City 3.5*
Just minutes from Washington D.C., The Westin Crystal City boasts convenient access to the area via the adjacent Crystal City Metro Station. Nearby are popular museums and monuments, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is a mile away. Between meetings or sightseeing escapades, enjoy uplifting downtime in the comfortable ambiance of any of our 218 well-appointed guest rooms. Sleep well amid the plush layers of the Heavenly® Bed and renew with upscale amenities in the Heavenly® Bath. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Arlington
Arlington Sheraton

If you own or manage The Westin Crystal City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.