“Great service, great shower!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Crystal City

You added The Westin Crystal City to your Saves list
The Westin Crystal City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Sheraton Crystal City Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #8 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oakville, Canada
“Great service, great shower!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Arda and Ranjit were very pleasant and helpful also assisting with a very late checkout request. Rooms well appointed, fitness room on the 15th floor was great (love fitness rooms on top levels of hotels with a view - albeit not the greatest view :)). Also shower was fabulous. Possibly highest pressure shower I have ever experienced and I have been a road warrior for over 10 years.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff at the Sheraton were more than helpful. When I couldn't find a room service menu and asked at the front desk, they were very courteous and directed me to the bar for a menu to take to my room. Because this was the day they were changing to a new menu (which, by the way, was amazing!), they didn't have a copy for me to take to my room. When I told the front desk the bar didn't have one, Ranoit, was more than apologetic. He gave me a $15 credit for my meal. That was going above and beyond in my opinion.

The staff at the Sheraton were always smiling and had kind words for everyone. I will definitely stay here again the next time I come to Arlington, VA.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My flight got cancelled and I had to book this hotel last minute. The gentlemen (Ranjit) who checked me in was fantastic. He helped me to get a great rate, some snacks (since I was stranded at airport for a while) and helped with the airport shuttle for the next day's early morning flight.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have only great things to say about the Sheraton and hotel staff Jean and Ferdi. I certainly enjoyed my hotel room and staff were very friendly and customer oriented but exception service is why i am writing this review. My new necklace chain broke in the shower and my blue pendant went down the drain. I left a request for them to try and recover it while I left for my meeting. Jean and Ferdi recovered it by removing the tub trap. It was a present from my husband so it means a lot. Thanks so much!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We are members of the Starwoods hotel points program, and have generally been treated well when we put up points instead of dollars when booking a hotel. That was NOT the case a year or so ago when we stayed at the 'W' hotel in downtown DC, near the White House. This time we were more frugal with our points and stayed at the Crystal City, VA, Sheraton instead. Crystal City isn't much, but the hotel is very close to a Metro stop and the airport, and everyone was very accommodating. Easy, if expensive parking. Put us on the top floor. Clean rooms, strong green policy (they give you extra hotel points if you forgo maid service), but most of all we had a terrific front desk experience. Minor confusion regarding some perks of our reservation was immediately greeted with substantial vouchers for food in the bar/bistro. And the food was good! And the waitress was nice. Top to bottom, people leaned over backwards to make our stay a great one. If you don't want to hassle with lodging within the district proper, the Sheraton Crystal City will do you well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Inglewood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It's conveniently near the airport and the metro station. Claude Pierre provided excellent shuttle service from the airport. Hana expedited our hotel check in. Arie and Ranjit were very helpful with helping us resolve our wi-fi issue and providing us an excellent recommandation at a local restuarant. The overall service at the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

During the week this is a business hotel, but come Friday afternoon and this turns into a great getaway hotel for a great price. The hotel is just one block form a Metro station which makes you close to most anywhere in the DC area. Free parking, WiFi and breakfast make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Westin Crystal City? Share your experiences!