I stayed at this hotel for 11 nights on the Concierge floor. The room was nice, although smaller than many of the US Marriotts I've stayed in. We had a refrigerator and a Rosslyn view. I picked this location because it was close to Metro and Georgetown. To be honest, there isn't much going on in Rosslyn and it needed to be easy to get somewhere else! The metro was a few blocks away and Georgetown was a quick walk over the Key Bridge. Also, there is a Georgetown Connector bus that runs between Rosslyn and Dupont Circle that stops at the hotel. I found that to be VERY convenient. The hotel is also close to hiking/cycling trails and has easy access to the GW Parkway and Route 66 for drivers. I stayed there with my husband, but if I had been on my own, I would have preferred a location that actually had things (i.e. restaurants, bars, movie theaters) closer to the hotel. It was easy to get away, but sometimes you just don't want to go that far, especially at night if you're a woman alone. There is both a bar and a restaurant in the hotel.
I would say it's a good tourist location for exploring DC.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.