The hotel is located in a section of town called "Rosslyn" and it is a two and a half block from the Rosslyn metro which is relatively close to the DCA airport and Crystal City. I found the area to be safe. If you need a cab, you just find the next available cab in the parking lot of the hotel -- very convenient, esp. if you are pressed for time and the metro isn't fast enough.
My room was in the Riverside Tower and it had its own balcony (although I did not use it). The room was nice and decently sized. One does have to pay for high speed Internet, although for about $10, I could get high speed Internet and (at least advertised) unlimited local and long distance calls for each 24-hour period. The Internet was fast and reliable. Also, I had no problem sleeping as the surroundings and the other "neighbors" were relatively quiet.
The "health club" had a complement of aerobic machines and some free weights. The hotel also had a pool.
The coin-operated laundry room had 2 washers and 2 dryers. These were well-maintained. The only "problem" was the wait for the washers and dryers.
Finally, confirming my reservation with the hotel was easy, as was the check-in and check-out process.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott