The Key Bridge Marriott, in my opinion, is a basic, mid level traveller's hotel. My room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and had lots of nice pillows. I could have used an extra blanket, but it was fine. Nice, large TV with cable, etc. Lots of hangers and good closet space. The bathroom was fine, although the toilet didn't flush easily and a few of the ceiling tiles had some mold. No fan. Good supply of toiletries. The rooms weren't very soundproof and I could hear the kids next door. The facilities were fine...although the girl at the pool was LAZY and not helpful. After seeing the pool empty for the better part of the afternoon/evening, when we took a swim, 5 minutes later she ordered us out for her break. NOT a good impression. The restaurant was fine, average food. Gift shop was basic and could have been better stocked. Desk staff was very polite. All in all, a great value for someone who doesn't plan to spend alot of time in their room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott