In a word - BLAH! This hotel must've been built in the 50's or earlier. It has the feel of a poorly maintained budget rest stop. The room I stayed in was extremely cold and poorly insulated - the room couldnt get warm despite running the heater at 78 degrees the entire night!
The bathroom was in need of repair and looked like it had been remodeled on an extremely tight budget. Simple things like the soap dish with cracks in it were common. The ceiling tiles looked like they'd pop out any minute. The counter top was barely large enough to accomodate my toiletry bag.
Others in my group complained of poor water pressure on the 3rd floor (I was on the 2nd, where it was adequate).
I stayed for 3 nights and would not return again. If you can get this place for $65-70 a night I suppose its worth it - but don't expect the usual quality you find in most Marriotts.
There was construction going on while I was there, but we left too early in the a.m. to experience any problems/noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott