Had a corner room, which normally would be wonderful, except for it's tiny size, and the fact we overlooked the parking lot, not the river or views of DC. I really should have taken a picture of the closet. It was maybe THREE FEET LONG! I have never seen such a small closet, and the shelf above was broken, therefore useless. Felt cramped. Very little drawer space. No free internet in room, only downstairs. No exhaust fan in bathroom. Although it was late May and HOT, the outdoor pool wasn't yet open, which was very disappointing too
On the plus side, bed was very comfortable; it was a good location to the Metro, and parking was (only) $17/day. Hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. Others in our group were placed on the Concierge floor, which was far superior to our room, and included a great breakfast and afternoon hors d'oevres. Some had lovely river view. If I were to go again, I'd request the Concierge floor, and a river view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott