We booked our hotel room for $70 on Priceline. The hotel was built in the 50's and the top floors are undergoing construction. The infrastructure is in need of updating...lobby/rooms look nice, but rest of hotel is shabby. The air handling in the room seemed poor...our room was humid for January. We were impressed with the view from our room on the 7th floor and were about to settle in when my husband found the bathroom tub filled with water and a large dead cockroach lying in front of the toilet!! The desk clerk was very pleasant and gave us an upgraded new room with a view of the Washington Monument. (We left the bathroom light on at night, however, after reading previous traveller reviews.) Comfortable bed. Large windows with a great view of the city. Incidentally -- the hotel is nearly directly across the river from the infamous Watergate Hotel. Hotel restaurant food was overpriced and mediocre, but the staff was lovely. Only 3 blocks away from the Rosslyn Metro station -- only $1.35 to travel one-way to the Mall. Additional charges paid were $12 for parking and $9.95 for in-room wired internet/long distance/local calls. The parking was reasonable to us for D.C. after paying $42/night in Manhattan and $21/night in Philly. Bottom Line: We'd stay here again through Priceline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott