We spent 5 days here during the Spring Break! After reading a few of the negative reviews about the rooms/bathroom size I was a bit concerned about the stay but we were there with our kids (15 & 11) and could not have been happier! Big bright lobby when you walk in and every request we made was done with no hesitation! Room was a bit small for 4 people ( we had an extra cot in the room) but we weren't in the room alot so it didn't matter. Bathroom was tiny but it was clean so that was most important. Kids swam every day and even made friends at the pool. Great Starbucks location in the lobby was a plus to get coffee and a snack in the morning. SHort walk to the metro and we were in DC within 10 minutes each morning. The concierges (both of them) were very helpful. Two dinner recommendations (Tony Cheng's in Chinatown and a sports bar near the hotel) were both excellent. I would stay here again on our next trip. No need to pay the prices to stay right in DC...you park your car at the hotel and hit the metro...very easy to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott