I didn't have a bad stay, but I'd say it was definitely disappointing. Good points first: The beds were comfortable, the size of the room was acceptable, the view was good (but the window was filthy), the bathroom was functional with plenty of towels and the room service was good. Now for the one big bad point: We had a roach problem! It was late when I saw the roach so I called the front desk and told them about the problem. The receptionist's response was actually funny; she said: we don't usually have a roach problem on the 7th floor. So I guess she was trying to tell me that they do have a roach problem on the lower floors?! Anyway the following morning I received a call from the manager, she was very apologetic and offered us a concierge level room, so we moved. Unfortunately, we were disappointed to still have roaches in the concierge level room. I checked out the next day. I know it's not the end of the world but that's just not acceptable, and especially not acceptable for the rate of $325/night. Verdict: pleased with good service and friendly staff, but very disappointed with roach infested rooms, all the way to the concierge level!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott