Overall, I can't complain much about our stay at this hotel. It was short and just for one night, but it's clean and the service is nice. Just be aware of parking fees. If you drive to this hotel and need to park your car, they charge you $17 per night. A fee that they failed to mention to us when we showed up to check in and was even instructed where to park (outside lot in front or the garage around back). This could've been the perfect opportunity to give us the heads up on the parking fee, but they failed to do so. When we were leaving the next morning and checking out, there it was on our invoice...the $17 fee that no one told us about. The lady at check out kindly waived it for us, as I told her that this is information that you should tell your customers upfront so it's not a surprise. Understand that this is downtown DC, but come on...most everyone drives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott