The Hotel overall was fine. We weren't in the rooms long enough due to touring the D.C. area. The location to the Metro was great as was to Georgetown. Some of the problems we experienced were: Our room was on the 2nd floor on the end w/ no view of anything! There was a soccer team located on our floor (which, why wouldn't they keep them away from families w/ young children??). A young man knocked on our door at 1:00 am and then called our room phone at 2:00 am! The real problem was when we took 5 kids (ages 7, 8, 9, 10 & 12) to the pool. There were 4 adults present and the attending "life guard" acted like we weren't even there. The kids couldn't go from the outside pool to the inside pool (there was an underneath water access way). Why have it if you cant use it??? Also, one of the nights we went down to the pool w/ a drink in hand. The same girl on duty came over to me and smelled my drink! I told her it was seltzer. She left me alone (probably because I was actually watching all of the kids as she attended to put chemicals into the hot tub) BUT proceeded to smell my husband and brother-in-law's cups! We were appalled to say the least. When you spend good money on a hotel, you expect to be treated w/ respect and not like a teenager (especially since SHE couldn't have been more than 21 herself)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC in a brilliant new way at the Key Bridge Marriott. Located just across the river from Georgetown in Arlington, VA, our hotel offers easy access to the Nation's Capital, as well as to many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Guest rooms and suites boast perks like pillowtop mattresses and enhanced high-speed Internet access. Some of our rooms also offer sweeping panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, and a modern business center. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides breathtaking views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. We look forward to welcoming you to the Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott