“Consistantly satisfied with my stays at this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Up to 25% in No. VA
Ranked #36 of 47 hotels in Arlington
Long Island, NY
“Consistantly satisfied with my stays at this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

My family decided to stay in D.C. for Memorial Weekend and again stayed at this hotel. I have been a frequent visitor to the area and almost always find the rates here are the best- staying elsewhere generally only when the hotel is booked. A recent makeover transformed a good family vacation spot into a more sleek and sophisticated place well suited for business travel and catered affairs. The staff has always been top notch, friendly and accomodating in a number of situations, which have included upgrades in rooms when available, as well as a car breakdown and ill child requiring a very late check out. Easily reached off a main highway, you can park your car and forget it till you leave, as the metro is only a few blocks away, with many restaurants and stores not subject to the tourist crowds. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

604 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

I left this hotel after one sleepless night for another hotel in DC which was better and cheaper. Key Bridge hotel lousy experience (1) check-in a joke long lines with staff slow to respond, (2) keyless room card was absurdly difficult to operate - two (2) trips to front desk and three or more tries every time to open the door,(3)no online concierge requested items in room - numerous request to get items, (4) a/c weak at best, (5)paid a premium commencement weekend non refundable rate for second class experience. Go to Omni off Connecticut...better value around..bigger rooms, better beds, better ac, etc..

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

Easy place to catch the metro to DC. Enjoyed 3 nights sightseeing in DC. Hotel staff was great. Conceirge level has a great staff. Would stay here again if we were in DC.

LosAngeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

This is the first review I've written with such a high rating. I booked through the website for a substantial discount, but called the hotel to ensure I would get two double beds rather than a king as I was arriving late and was worried that all the doubles would be taken. When I arrived I got a double, but it was on the first floor immediately off the lobby. I was disappointed, but needed the two beds. The man at the registration desk said that he could hold a room for me and I could change rooms the next day. Once I had walked to the room on floor one, I received a phone call and was told for my inconvenience I would get over a 10% reduction and free breakfast each morning!

We did switch rooms at about 6 pm the following day and at that point I was given a room with a stunning view of Georgetown and the Potomac. It was amazing and the wonderful weather, cheery blossoms and tulips everywhere made it a picture perfect visit.

Our first night we got a Georgetown restaurant list and walked over the Key Bridge to eat. The next night we took the metro to Dupont Circle to eat and then walked to The Mall and saw the monuments lit up.

Coral Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

First impressions mean a lot and our first impressions were not good. There was no one present to help with luggage when we pulled up and when we entered the lobby we were greeted by a horrific smell. The reception clerk told us it was "fish" from the restaurant just off of the lobby. I did get a whiff of the same odor each time I was in the lobby but it was not as bad. We were visiting the second day of Passover and asked for matzoh from our server in the restaurant. Not only did they not have matzoh, they did not even know what it was. On a positive note the restaurant manager scoured the kitchen until she came up with a reasonable substitute. Our reservation "guaranteed" us a king sized bed. What we got was not much larger than an extended double bed. The mattress left both my husband and myself with morning backaches.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

I was attending a conference in the hotel so the location was great for me. It's an older hotel that has been updated since the last time I stayed here 10 years ago. The lobby, rooms, restaurants were all freshly done and very appealing. The bed was comfortable, the room a decent size. Room service was prompt and the food was good (although pricey but you've got to expect that). Check in and out was easy.

For all the upgrades, there were still a couple of issues. The first morning of my stay there was NO hot water and no water pressure at 6 am. Not just my room, the entire hotel. I had a hard time rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. Also internet service was spotty, especially in the conference rooms in the basement where the conference was held.

The location of the hotel itself is good. It is right at the foot of the Key Bridge and a short walk to Georgetown. Also a couple of blocks from the Rosslyn metro stop. So you can get almost anywhere in the metro area fairly easily. It's also a farily short ride to Reagan National Airport.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

This was not our first trip to DC, but it was one of the best. Great location, with an easy 3 block walk to the metro. Rooms were clean and staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Been to Key Bridge Marriott? Share your experiences!