This is the first review I've written with such a high rating. I booked through the website for a substantial discount, but called the hotel to ensure I would get two double beds rather than a king as I was arriving late and was worried that all the doubles would be taken. When I arrived I got a double, but it was on the first floor immediately off the lobby. I was disappointed, but needed the two beds. The man at the registration desk said that he could hold a room for me and I could change rooms the next day. Once I had walked to the room on floor one, I received a phone call and was told for my inconvenience I would get over a 10% reduction and free breakfast each morning!
We did switch rooms at about 6 pm the following day and at that point I was given a room with a stunning view of Georgetown and the Potomac. It was amazing and the wonderful weather, cheery blossoms and tulips everywhere made it a picture perfect visit.
Our first night we got a Georgetown restaurant list and walked over the Key Bridge to eat. The next night we took the metro to Dupont Circle to eat and then walked to The Mall and saw the monuments lit up.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.