I was attending a conference in the hotel so the location was great for me. It's an older hotel that has been updated since the last time I stayed here 10 years ago. The lobby, rooms, restaurants were all freshly done and very appealing. The bed was comfortable, the room a decent size. Room service was prompt and the food was good (although pricey but you've got to expect that). Check in and out was easy.
For all the upgrades, there were still a couple of issues. The first morning of my stay there was NO hot water and no water pressure at 6 am. Not just my room, the entire hotel. I had a hard time rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. Also internet service was spotty, especially in the conference rooms in the basement where the conference was held.
The location of the hotel itself is good. It is right at the foot of the Key Bridge and a short walk to Georgetown. Also a couple of blocks from the Rosslyn metro stop. So you can get almost anywhere in the metro area fairly easily. It's also a farily short ride to Reagan National Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott