I spent the end of the evening of my 50th birthday laying in the most wonderfully soft bed looking out over the Washington Monument with the lights sparkling on the water of the Potomac. I felt like I was laying on a cloud just above the city looking down on the sixth floor. It was heavenly. When room service found out it was my birthday they added a piece of chocolate cake with raspberry sauce to go with the bottle of wine that we ordered with a candle lighting up two carnations 2 wine glasses on a little round tray. We got to the hotel after enjoying an evening in Arlington and with having been drinking and the weather getting snowy and icy, we thought it would be best to stay right there instead of driving. We made it in just in time to sink into the hot tub before heading up to our room. Its the only hotel in the area that has a pool that stays open till 11 and check out time at noon. After we slept in we drove over the bridge and had brunch at Clydes in Georgetown. This building may be older but some things never change and that is a great view in a well maintained building that has a classy simplicity with a friendly staff. Our room was traditionally decorated and nice. The lobby area has a very modern decor. I would definitely love to go back and do the same thing again and plan to as soon as I can. I can't get enough of our nation's capital and that place holds it own sitting up just above the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott