My son got married in Arlington, VA, on August 16th, and I started looking for lodging for the wedding guests and rehearsal dinner venues almost a year ago. I called several nice hotels in the area, and the Key Bridge Marriott was BY FAR the best choice because of the responsiveness and professionalism of their Sales Staff, as well as their incredible prices and wonderful accommodations. The sales department handled all of the details in the contract and planning stages, and the result was a fabulous Rehearsal Dinner for 42 people, with an audiovisual show, and a great beer/wine party afterwards (for all the wedding guests) in the room next door. If you are planning a wedding in the area, I highly recommend you choose the Key Bridge Marriott!!! Our Rehearsal Dinner was in the Potomac Ballroom, with the cocktail party next door, and it was lovely. (The hotel has a ballroom upstairs with a spectacular view of the Potomac River; it wasn’t available for my date, but it is worth seeing.) All of the tables, chairs, linens, decorations (floating roses in 3-level vases on mirrors, candles), etc. were included in the price of the meal. I received numerous praises from the guests that their meals were wonderful. My salad was fresh, the salmon was warm and perfectly prepared, and everything, including the cheesecake dessert, was delicious. The service was perfect in timing, attentiveness, and courtesy. The Marriott also gave me an outstanding rate for a room block for our guests, including parking, with an internet link, so our guests could easily reserve rooms for the wedding. As for the quality of the rooms, I can tell you that I am a seasoned traveler, and I have high standards. My room was nicely decorated, quiet, clean, and had a nice view, comfortable bed, soft linens, fluffy/fresh pillows, and a shower head that I am going to buy for my home because it was so good. The Bridal Suite that the Marriott provided was a two-room suite with a great view of the Potomac; very nice! My daughter is getting married in March, 2015, in Florida, and I now have lots of experience in finding venues for Rehearsal Dinners or Wedding Receptions. I can look back at the great prices and service I received from the Key Bridge Marriott, and I appreciate them even more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott