We had booked 2 rooms again for our trip and we stayed the last night here. Hotel is very old, lay out confusing. Hotel has very Good views from the rooms. Rooms are very small and so is the bathroom. Our room was on the street side and even though the other room was towards the pool none of us could sleep properly because of the loud street noises, aircraft noise etc. I guess we could take it for one night but no more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Marriott so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott