I normally stay at Marriotts as I'm a Rewards member and the brand has a pretty consistent level of quality. This is the first time I've had anything negative to say with a Marriott property. First, despite some renovations, this is an old hotel (I believe this was the very first Marriott hotel). The lower floors still bear the marks of a decades-old motor hotel (rectangular configuration, very long halls, courtyard/pool in center). This floor plan leads to long walks from the elevators to your room. Second, the rooms are quite small, although the bedding & furniture are new. Third, the lobby is compartmented, giving it a claustrophobic feel. Finally, there is no wireless internet service in the rooms--you are literally tethered to the desk by an 18" network cable. On the plus side, parking is pretty convenient, it's only a 5 minute walk to the Metro, and there's a great running trail along the Potomac that runs adjacent to the property. Service is also up to Marriott standards--I asked to be moved out of a room in the far back corner and they were more than willing to accommodate me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott