This hotel is in a great location. Close to the airport and a few blocks to the metro. The hotel needs some updating. The common areas are very nice, but the rooms are outdated and need some tlc. The front desk staff very not helpful or friendly at all. I am a platinum Marriott Rewards member, so upon checkin I requested a room with a view. I was told there were none available. However, later I was at the front desk to ask a question, and heard the same question asked and the clerk upgraded them to a room overlooking the bridge. My coworker had an issue with the front desk as well in regards to charging her cell phone. There were two employees there that in my opinion surpassed what
I expect from Marriott employees. Joseph the bellman was so helpful. He went out of his way to make sure our sightseeing trips were enjoyable and every time he saw us in the lobby he went out of his way to acknowledge us. He was outstanding. The other outstanding person was the chef. We had brunch in the restaurant- he heard me comment to someone that I wish they had has brown potatoes on the buffet. The next thing I knew he was bringing me a plate full of them. This is really a convenient location to everything, close to shopping, restaurants and the metro. We were in Washington in 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott