We travel to Washington regularly and have stayed in many hotels in the downtown area - Westins, Hyatts, Fairmont, Sofitel, Hilton's. The Key Bridge Marriott is definitely my least favorite place to stay. It is an old hotel that needs updating but the beds are comfortable. The rooms, particularly in the winter, are very warm. As the Marriott engineering people say, the heating systems are old and they can't do much to really cool off the rooms in the winter except bring you a fan. The breakfasts, either the restaurant or the concierge lounge, are plentiful but the food is very mediocre. So if something is going on in DC which makes the downtown hotels expensive, we stay at the Key Bridge Marriott. The Marriott is well located to DC and you can walk to the Metro or over the Key Bridge to Georgetown but we are more likely to drive into DC and pay for parking. When we stay in a DC hotel we are more likely to walk most places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott