We stayed here at this hotel for a convention. The room was clean although a little tight (smallest bathroom I have ever seen in a Marriott - but clean). The view was beautiful as it overlooked the Potomac and had a gorgeous view of the Washington monument all lit up at night. We asked for a late checkout and was given until 3pm which was also very accomodating. Our rate included breakfast for two adults and two children. However, when we went to breakfast, our wait staff said it only included the buffet, not menu items and that the buffet had everything on the menu anyway. This was not accurate - no pancakes, no egg sandwhiches etc..... They were really pushing the buffet - my guess to make it easier on themselves and the chef. Plus at $15.95 it was the most expensive breakfast "option" on the menu. After we followed their directions, noticed many other tables complaining and then they were charged by item, not the entire buffet. Just didn't seem right. Food was good though - both for breakfast and for dinner. Also, parking was a fee of $15/day. Just fyi - there really is not alot of street parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott