Location, location, location! I have stayed at this property as Marriott Gold Elite member a half a dozen times or more. 10 minute walk to a safe metro or stroll into Georgetown across Potomac bridge.A, $15 taxi from DCA airport makes this ideal location.
Inside the staff is excellent and helpfully moved us to an upgrade which we were entitled to once a weekend wedding party finished. Ask for a river view.
The standard room (before upgrade) is small,comfortable pillow top bed, but no bath mat to greet your cold feet on the tile.
Most disgusting was the men's lockers in the pool area changing room! Left over from ww2? (the Pentagon surplus?) Rusted out and shockingly shoddy. Why a lifeguard when he was downstairs watching wrestling in the weight room when upstairs swimming teens might be in trouble? Hot tub is great but look up to see peeling paint on the pool area ceiling. Breakfast buffet (be sure you ask for a coupon) on weekend when concierge level closed is fantastic-omlette station so typical of Marriott. Our room 1494 had great view but next door was a smoker and the smell drifted through disturbingly. I will come back but if there was a comparable across the street I might try them out. The Marriott father and son team would not be happy this property is slipping into less than what is expected from this otherwise very fine chain.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.