This is a typical Marriot Hotel. Same room style as everywhere. Location well located to discover Washington, Georgetown, Arlington and the surroundings. Staff was very friendly and helpfull if you needed direction or advise. Parking enough available and easy access with your hotel key card.
The bar is nice and for breakfast you have a decent Starbucks. The Underground station is only a 5 Minutes walk and the Georgetown area is entered by crossing Key Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC in a brilliant new way at the Key Bridge Marriott. Located just across the river from Georgetown in Arlington, VA, our hotel offers easy access to the Nation's Capital, as well as to many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Guest rooms and suites boast perks like pillowtop mattresses and enhanced high-speed Internet access. Some of our rooms also offer sweeping panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, and a modern business center. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides breathtaking views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. We look forward to welcoming you to the Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott